- 100 %
100% Water-based, high-solids, non-flammable fluid
- Elastomeric -- Flexible and stretchable membrane,
(Roof 380%), (Walls 510%), (Skid - Resistant Deck,
Drive-On, Below Grade 380%), ( Asbestos-Cap, Lead-Cap
460%, Tensile Strength 345 PSI).
- Insulator -- R-19 Value Equivalency. Deflects 91%
of sun's heat energy.
- Waterproofer -- Superior ability to hold ponding
water without disintegration. Seamless membrane does not
permit water entry.
- Encapsulator -- Lead, Asbestos and Rust are embedded
within dry membrane.
- Self -
Conforms to any shape. Wraps around any object.
- Self -
Applied directly to ALL surfaces without need for binder
- Lightweight -- 62 lbs / 100 square feet. Up to 90%
less weight than gravel.
- 100% UV
Totally blocks sun's Ultra-violet radiation.
- Class A fire
rated -- UL
tested, State Fire Marshal Listing No.
- Non -
Single component, non-petroleum based. Respirator not
- Quick -
Drying -- Dry
to touch, 1- 2 hours. Complete cure, 4 - 8 hours /
- Odorless -- No discernible odor. Workplace
disruption is eliminated.
Cold-fluid applied (Brush/ Roller/ Spray) NO-HEAT.
- Warranty -- (Roof - 10 years, renewable) (Walls 15
years) (Skid -Resistant Deck, Drive - On, Below Grade 5
years) (Asbestos-Cap, Lead-Cap 20 years).
WHAT YOU WILL
NOT HAVE TO DO
- Remove old roof
surface. (Gravel must be removed). Power washing is all
that must be done before application.
- Remove roof-mounted
equipment. No need to use electricians, plumbers,
- No need to utilize
heavy equipment to lift air-conditioners, air handlers,
- Pay disposal fees
associated with lead, asbestos removal. No landfill